Developer in Test Krakow (PL)
SALARY: 1800 - 4000 EUR (B2B)
LOCATION: office in Krakow, Poland
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for QA Engineer who is proactive, has a good eye for spotting bugs and can predict various edge cases.
Your primary focus will be on testing our internal and external applications which we use to service our customers and testers.
As we are a testing focused company , you’ll have an opportunity to help our team with building testing related tools and use our internal prototypes / betas where your feedback as a user would be invaluable.
WHAT WE COULD OFFER:
- Negotiable salary, depending on your experience
- Paid holidays (all holidays in your country + up to 20 days)
- Permanent contract with a six months trial period
- Career progression within the tech department or other departments
WHAT WE CAN'T OFFER:
- paid sick leave
Take the list above into account when thinking about your monthly rate.
- min 2 - 3 years (4+ senior level) of experience in software testing (web apps preferred)
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- leading quality effort across all products, both from scope and tools perspective and
- define continuous delivery process writing automated test (Rspec, Ruby / Python, Selenium)
- designing, creating, executing and maintaining automated tests
- communicating on a daily basis with the rest of the tech team in Poland and UK via chat (slack) or video calls
- doing release acceptance with test case executions (regression testing) and exploratory testing
- working with "automation ninja" mind-set
- demonstrates broad knowledge of technical solutions
Please keep in mind that you do not need to tick all the boxes here except the language skills.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in testing complex system (automated jobs)
- Minimum 2 years of experience as developer in Test / QA Automation Engineer
- You can write readable, maintainable code in a language (Rspec, Ruby / Python, Selenium)
- Good familiarity with web application testing tools and process
- Excellent understanding of the test automation pyramid
- Experience in Continuous delivery pipeline and automation quality gates
- Advanced level of communication in English
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Agile, Value-driven team
- International environment
- Modern office in Kraków in Zabłocie area with table football, relax room to let you unwind
- Casual dressing (no dress-code)
- Internal library with business & technical books
- Our dedication to helping you become successful.
- Responsibility and a real say in the future of the company.
- You’ll have a role that will be vital to the company's growth and every idea you come up with will always be carefully considered