VP of Sales
About Global App Testing
- Top engineering teams (Facebook, Microsoft, Canon & Google) use our product to solve the QA (bugs!) part of shipping product.
- We want to be the category leader and we need your leadership to get us to our next milestone
- We’re VC backed by the guys behind Zoopla, LoveFilm, Shazam, Ocado and Betfair.
- We’ve been chosen as one of the UK’s fastest growing tech companies by Tech City.
- We also organise Testathons around the world with companies like Facebook, Dropbox, Spotify and King - see the video here.
- Find out more about us here
We’re searching for a VP of Sales to join our senior leadership team and lead sales at one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. You have a proven track record of scaling the sales function within B2B SaaS companies. Given you were a top sales rep yourself, you have a deep understanding of what works and what doesn’t. As a result you have a natural ability to identify and coach the best sales talent. We’ve already acquired some of the biggest and well known brands in the world - Facebook, Google, Microsoft - and we’re now looking for someone to take us to the next level.
You sit within the senior leadership team and you own revenue generation:
- Recruit and retain an A-player sales team (as defined by their job roles)
- Coach and manage the sales team to hit targets and maintain high levels of motivation
- Improve the sales funnel via sales enablement activities
- Set yearly and quarterly sales strategy and objectives
- Forecast and report to senior leadership, board and the rest of the business
- Proven experience selling B2B contracts over $50k
- Proven track record of leading a team to sell into SMB and enterprise
- Proven track record of growing sales from $5m-$15m ARR
- Proven ability to hire, motivate and retain the best talent
- Gravitas to sell into C-suite at some of the biggest companies in the world
- Team culture - Team culture plays a huge role in what we do here at Global App Testing. From monthly outings to weekly gatherings, we make sure that everyone is included, appreciated and part of the team.
- Your personal growth - We are huge on personal development and will dedicate time helping to make sure you achieve your personal and professional goals and bucket lists.
- Responsibility and creative freedom - you'll have a role that will be vital to the company’s success and every idea you come up with will always be considered.