Marketing Intern (London, UK)
6 month Marketing Internship
London, United Kingdom
About Global App Testing
Put simply, when the likes of Spotify or Facebook need their apps tested globally, they use Global App Testing. Our vision is that we become as invaluable for the rest of the startup ecosystem as we are for our current customers.
- We help global brands accelerate growth through our crowd-enabled testing platform for web and mobile apps.
- Internationalising software at speed has become increasingly challenging with the vast combination of new devices, operating system upgrades and global network providers.
- By taking a customer-focused approach to quality, hundreds of leading brands including Facebook, Microsoft, General Electric and iHeartMedia rely on Global App Testing’s platform to improve quality at a speed that allows agile and DevOps teams to release faster and more often.
At Global App Testing, we have the capability to leverage over 20,000 assessed and professional testers with real devices in real environments in over 105 countries.
By taking a customer-focused approach to quality, hundreds of leading brands including Facebook, Microsoft, General Electric and iHeartMedia rely on Global App Testing’s platform to improve quality at a speed that allows Agile and DevOps teams to release faster and more often.
We’ve also gained worldwide recognition for innovations in the testing field - most notably inventing Testathons and QAOps. QAOps is the definitive book and philosophy on how the right QA can increase your speed, scale and global growth - and ultimately impact your bottom line. Testathons, hackathons for testers, have now been run in over 35 countries with leading tech teams from the likes of King, Spotify and Instagram.
At Global App Testing we’ve created an open and inclusive environment where you can play to your strengths whilst stretching yourself to become the best version of you. We believe focusing on your core skills, enjoying your work and collaborating with other equally passionate and world-class people is a recipe for your success.
This is an entry level role with real impact. You will be working directly with one of the senior Marketing execs at Global App Testing.
You’ll be working on a project that is incredibly important to Global App Testing and in a highly visible role.
You’ll be organising and executing a number of marketing initiatives to support the successful release of our new book.
- Extremely organised
- Effective research skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good content/copywriting skills
- Team culture - Team culture plays a huge role in what we do here at Global App Testing. From monthly outings to weekly gatherings, we make sure that everyone is included, appreciated and part of the team.
- Your personal growth - We are huge on personal development and will dedicate time helping to make sure you achieve your personal and professional goals and bucket lists.
- Responsibility and creative freedom - you'll have a role that will be vital to the company’s success and every idea you come up with will always be considered.