- We have a global crowd of professional testers who find bugs in apps before they’re released – we test for companies like Facebook, Microsoft, Warner Brothers, Google and Canon.
- We’re backed by the VCs behind Zoopla, LoveFilm, Shazam, Ocado and Betfair.
- We’ve been chosen as one of the UK’s fastest growing tech companies by Tech City.
- We also organise Testathons around the world with companies like Facebook, Dropbox, Spotify and King - see the video here.
The mission for the Content Writer is to own and execute the editorial calendar for Global App Testing through our thought leadership, QAOps. Produce and promote content for all stages of the funnel from the top (Awareness) to the bottom of the funnel (Conversion) and through to ongoing referral (customer success).
The Content Writer has a strong focus on quality content creation including blog posts, eBooks, white papers and videos within a technical context.
The Content Writer will be responsible for conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. You’ll be responsible for delivering quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness:
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using our content management system
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work for input and approval
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Bachelors degree (BA) required in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Must be an excellent writer
- Concise and direct copy - ability to translate concepts into simple language
- Can produce copy, quickly, free of grammatical errors
- Understands how to create persuasive / convincing copy
- Good communicator over the phone or in person
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in technology and marketing
- Team culture - Team culture plays a huge role in what we do here at Global App Testing. From monthly outings to weekly gatherings, we make sure that everyone is included, appreciated and part of the team.
- Your personal growth - We are huge on personal development and will dedicate time helping to make sure you achieve your personal and professional goals and bucket lists.
- Responsibility and creative freedom - you'll have a role that will be vital to the company’s success and every idea you come up with will always be considered.
- Discounts - Discounts on Dental care, Spotify Premium, Gym membership, Asos, Amazon Prime, etc