We build the testing platform used by our customers (Facebook, WhatsApp, Microsoft) and 20,000 professional testers around the world.
Why work with us?
- You’ll be working in fast feedback and deploy environment
- Deploy multiple times a day to production
- You’ll use the latest technology and practices
- Continuous Integration, DevOps culture
- Remote work enviroment
- You’ll grow personally and professionally
- Leadership: Mentoring, Personalised development plans, 1:1s
- Team: Friday tech talks, Retrospectives, knowledge sharing
- Quickstart: Bootcamp, Buddy System, First-day release to production.
Compensation & Benefits
- Negotiable salary, but within 9000 – 18000 PLN net a month on a VAT invoice (B2B), depending on your experience
- Paid holidays (all holidays in your country + up to 20 days)
- Permanent contract with a 3 months trial period
What You'll be doing:
- Improve development speed & productivity in Product & Engineering teams.
- You will coach squads in Kanban methodology.
- Roll-out new techniques within the company.
- Develop standards and practices for the agile process.
- Help teams navigate agile tools and software.
- Min 2 (4 senior) years of commercial experience as Agile Coach
- Coaching teams in remote enviroment
- Experience in coaching Kanban teams
We don't expect someone to tick every box. We are willing to train the right person who wants to learn.
- Agile/Lean/Kanban Practitioner
- Agile software knowledge (JIRA, GitLab or others )
- Lean Product Management knowledge
- Professional Coaching experience
- Transformation Management experience
- Learns quickly. Demonstrates an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Proactive attitude. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems. Think outside of the box.
- Focus on delivering and self-management
- Perfect written and spoken English communication skills (a must)
- Technical Master in Agile Development (TDD, CI, Refactoring, Pair-Programing)
- Knowledge about various Thinking Tools that you can facilitate
- Startup attitude