Customer Success Manager
About Global App Testing
Put simply, when the likes of Spotify or Facebook need their apps tested globally, they use Global App Testing. Our vision is that we become as invaluable for the rest of the startup ecosystem as we are for our current customers.
- We have a global crowd of professional testers who find bugs in apps before they’re released.
- We’re VC backed by the guys behind Zoopla, LoveFilm, Shazam, Ocado and Betfair.
- We’ve been chosen as one of the UK’s fastest growing tech companies by Tech City.
- We also organise Testathons around the world with companies like Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Spotify and King - see the video here.
At Global App Testing, we have the capability to leverage over 20,000 assessed and professional testers with real devices in real environments in over 105 countries.
By taking a customer-focused approach to quality, hundreds of leading brands also including Microsoft, Canon, General Electric and iHeartMedia rely on Global App Testing’s platform to improve quality at a speed that allows Agile and DevOps teams to release faster and more often.
At Global App Testing we’ve created an open and inclusive environment where you can play to your strengths whilst stretching yourself to become the best version of you. We believe focusing on your core skills, enjoying your work and collaborating with other equally passionate and world-class people is a recipe for your success.
At GAT, we are client-obsessed, and this role is vital in ensuring we forge outstanding and excellent strategic relationships with our clients.
We believe that a deeply engaged customer is a happy customer, and a happy customer is a life-long customer. And our life-long customers are, and will always be the foundation of our success.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will be responsible for developing and nurturing strategic commercial relationships with our current client-base. GAT CSM’s are ultimately responsible for developing existing relationships with a focus on retention (renewals), up-sell and cross-sell activities, but they are also trusted advisors for our clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Balancing the demands of maintaining a strategic relationship both with internal (GAT departments) and external (clients) stakeholders, as well as making sure you are hitting your renewal, up-sell and cross-sell targets.
- Creating account plans, showcasing the importance of the on-boarding process, communicating with numerous stakeholders to expand GAT’s footprint, and managing clients whilst achieving your own commercial targets.
- The end-to-end creation and development of a portfolio for each client. Writing, articulating, delivering and follow-through
- Being a strong believer in Customer Success Management, and demonstrating excellent customer success management in a fast-changing environment, whilst being completely aligned with the strategy and standards set out by the Head of Customer Success.
What you will not be responsible for:
- Implementation or technical support.
- Ability to showcase your success in building client portfolios through statistical data
- Between 3-7 years of experience in Customer Success / Account Management
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Experience creating and presenting reports to clients, and owning a portfolio from beginning to end.
- Ability to work cross-functionally internally and externally (HR, product, operations, engineering)
- Ability to forecast and set priorities in line with business requirements
- Ability to articulate how you have influenced, debated and negotiated within your client portfolio
- Experience taking clients throughout the entire on-boarding, scaling and renewing stages
- A growth mindset that supports continuous learning and improvement
- Overall understanding of the SaaS business and revenue models
- Enthusiastic and creative team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Startup experience
- Team culture - Team culture plays a huge role in what we do here at Global App Testing. From monthly outings to weekly gatherings, we make sure that everyone is included, appreciated and part of the team.
- Your personal growth - We are huge on personal development and will dedicate time helping to make sure you achieve your personal and professional goals and bucket lists.
- Responsibility and creative freedom - you'll have a role that will be vital to the company’s success and every idea you come up with will always be considered.