QA Cycle Manager (Cluj, Romania)
Due to the high growth of our business, we need to increase capacity in our operations team by bringing on a new cycle manager. We’re looking for someone with a QA background who can handle multiple web and mobile QA projects. You’ll need to have in-depth knowledge of testing, great communication and be able to plan and organise.
- Create and update test documentation for every test cycle before and during each test
- Check the status of live test cycles twice a day (at minimum) to pick up on any problems that may affect the delivery of relevant QA results to customer
- Moderate results from the crowd testers to ensure high-quality relevant QA results
- Ensure QA results are delivered to the customer within the agreed timeline
- Communicate with testers, customers and internal departments about your test cycles and make sure you are at inbox zero every day
- Submit 1 idea a month on how to improve your test cycle or the operations team
RequirementsYour Skills & Experience:
- Organisation and planning – You understand how to plan and schedule a project to make sure it gets delivered.
- Intelligence – You learn quickly and demonstrate the ability to quickly and proficiently understand, absorb and apply new information.
- Analytical skills – You can structure and process data to draw insightful conclusions.
- Attention to details – You don’t let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Flexibility / adaptability – You can adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions and cope well with complexity and change.\
- Communication – You’re able to speak and write clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. You can maintain this standard in all forms of written communication, including emails.
- Teamwork – You reach out to peers and cooperate with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Important vs Urgent – You’ve worked on projects for long enough to know the difference between what’s important for success vs urgent needs.
- In-depth testing knowledge – You understand various testing methods and processes including functional, test case creation, execution, regression and planning.
- QA industry knowledge – You have worked in or around the IT industry.
- 3+ years project management – or similar role.
- Team culture - Team culture plays a huge role in what we do here at Global App Testing. From monthly outings to weekly gatherings, we make sure that everyone is included, appreciated and part of the team.
- Your personal growth - We are huge on personal development and will dedicate time helping to make sure you achieve your personal and professional goals and bucket lists.
- Responsibility and creative freedom - you'll have a role that will be vital to the company’s success and every idea you come up with will always be considered.