Content Marketing Manager
About Global App Testing
Put simply, when the likes of Spotify or Facebook need their apps tested globally, they use Global App Testing. Our vision is that we become as invaluable for the rest of the startup ecosystem as we are for our current customers.
- We have a global crowd of professional testers who find bugs in apps before they’re released – we test for companies like Facebook, Microsoft and Canon.
- We’re VC backed by the guys behind Zoopla, LoveFilm, Shazam, Ocado and Betfair.
- We’ve been chosen as one of the UK’s fastest growing tech companies by Tech City.
- We also organise Testathons around the world with companies like Facebook, Dropbox, Spotify and King - see the video here.
At Global App Testing, we have the capability to leverage over 20,000 assessed and professional testers with real devices in real environments in over 105 countries.
By taking a customer-focused approach to quality, hundreds of leading brands including Facebook, Microsoft, General Electric and iHeartMedia rely on Global App Testing’s platform to improve quality at a speed that allows Agile and DevOps teams to release faster and more often.
We’ve also gained worldwide recognition for innovations in the testing field - most notably inventing Testathonsand QAOps. QAOps is the definitive book and philosophy on how the right QA can increase your speed, scale and global growth - and ultimately impact your bottom line. Testathons, hackathons for testers, have now been run in over 35 countries with leading tech teams from the likes of King, Spotify and Instagram.
At Global App Testing we’ve created an open and inclusive environment where you can play to your strengths whilst stretching yourself to become the best version of you. We believe focusing on your core skills, enjoying your work and collaborating with other equally passionate and world-class people is a recipe for your success.
The mission for the Content Marketing Manager is to own and execute the editorial calendar for Global App Testing through our thought leadership, QAOps; produce and promote content for all stages of the demand generation funnel from the top (Awareness) to the bottom of the funnel (Conversion) and through to ongoing referral (customer success).
We’re looking for someone who can clearly show how they’ve built B2B inbound content for marketing funnels focused within SaaS. The Content Marketing Manager has a strong focus on quality content creation including blog posts, eBooks, white papers and videos for senior audience of technical professionals.
- 3-5 years experience in content management role (ideally in B2B SaaS)
- Strong knowledge of SaaS metrics, funnel optimization and demand generation via inbound
- Track record of building and delivering high-impact content strategies that deliver on aggressive growth targets
- Experience in all phases of content management and creation including writing, designing and promotion
- Expert at project management and prioritization; able to manage multiple projects at varying stages
- Understanding and interpretation of online metrics and analytics - must be highly analytical
- Familiarity with A/B testing and running growth experiments
- Knowledge of Hubspot or similar marketing automation platforms
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Solid understanding of SEO and content techniques
- Copy - Exceptionally good with persuasive sales-led copy
- Good grammar
- Very persuasive sales text
- Short snappy text headlines
- Understands the sales funnel
- Makes data driven decisions around content
- Analyses/mines things like Hubspot analytics, Google Analytics and BuzzSumo to inform strategy
- Knows what good content looks like and how it impacts the business
- Has growth-hacking tendencies - can come up with creative solutions to problems which aren’t just rehashed
- Strong focus on learning independently
- Understands how to drive B2B SaaS sales metrics / KPIs
- Revenue aware
- Team culture - Team culture plays a huge role in what we do here at Global App Testing. From monthly outings to weekly gatherings, we make sure that everyone is included, appreciated and part of the team.
- Your personal growth - We are huge on personal development and will dedicate time helping to make sure you achieve your personal and professional goals and bucket lists.
- Responsibility and creative freedom - you'll have a role that will be vital to the company’s success and every idea you come up with will always be considered.